The Internatıonal Journal of Current Naturalscıence and Advanced Phytochemıstry is an Open Access journal and makes its published content directly open access. The journal aims to contribute to the support and development of science with the Open Access policy with the content it publishes. The journal offers all usage rights (linking online, copying, printing, reproducing in any physical medium, distributing, etc.), except for commercial use and content change (unless otherwise stated in the relevant content), through Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) license, provided that the source is cited in known standards. For commercial use of the content, written permission is required from the publisher and editorial board.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.